Our goal is to deliver a stream of new business focused meetings with your most wanted future clients.
BMB works virtually, as a seamlessly integrated part of your own business development team or independently – as you like
After agreeing targets, BMB employs a multi-media approach to arrange qualified meetings with budget holding decision-makers and/or senior influencing executives
We build a pipeline of prospects that is regularly topped up with qualified leads, right up to stage 4 in the sales funnel below
Our highly experienced senior staff identify the target’s needs and match these with agency capabilities.
BMB provides a full briefing before the meeting and an agenda often delivers the structure and focus for success.
Our goal is on your business expansion and ability to maximise sales conversion opportunities.
Other ad hoc services include proposal writing, negotiating projects and prices, data analysis and delivering debriefs – the choice is yours.
The contact process
A typical project would begin with a business immersion review to identify your USPs and objectives. With your product knowledge and our sales experience, we jointly create the strategy for success.
BMB establishes a tailored approach focused on the goals, timings and budget for the programme.
The BMB team work with you to identify your priority prospects based upon all other significant factors. For target identification we integrate your internal resources and the BMB database of 23,000+ individuals.
Our senior executives begin the contact campaign delivering clear, tailored messages to the identified audience. We work virtually, so all emails are routed through your own servers for a seamless service.
This dynamic process provides a rich source of qualified appointments focused on securing an RFQ or similar, within a given timeframe.
The meeting and reporting process
A full briefing on the end client needs is provided, together with an issues-driven agenda to aid a clear focus and maximise the sales opportunity.
With agreement, a senior BMB research sales professional will accompany you to meetings to aid contact continuity. This allows a greater sales focus and includes a meeting report on the pitch together with recommendations for future action.
The BMB monthly prospecting reports may be imported into your own CRM system and quarterly reviews evaluates progress and re-focus options. BMB staff are available to clients, prospects and leads throughout the working week.
The entrepreneurial spirit that launched many agencies often need support in the medium term. BMB recognise and respond to these needs offering a scalable partnership approach focused on longer-term business growth.
Relationship building and retention programme shave been developed to maximise lifetime value of our client’s customers.
The BMB process has resulted in delivering ‘000s of successful projects to ‘00s of clients, many facing just the same challenges and needs as you.
- Mark Twain
The secret of getting ahead is getting started
- A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lostAnonymous
- The key to success is to start before you’re readyMarie Forleo
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decisionPeter F Drucker
- Hire character, train skillPeter Schutz
- The biggest mistake a small business can do is to think like a small businessPostfilm Design
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t changeCharles Schultz
- Mama always said 'Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna getForrest Gump
- It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doingMark Cuban
- Do not underestimate your abilities. That is your boss’s jobAnonymous
- If you never want to be criticised, never suggest something newMark Rogers
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligentlyHenry Ford
- The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you’re the pilotMichael Azhuler
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’tAnonymous
- Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think smallTim Ferriss
- JD Houston
If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave upThomas Edison
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidityAnonymous
- There are seven days in the week and someday isn’t one of themSnoopy
- The most popular labour-saving device is still moneyPhyllis George